Long Range Portable Payment Processing
The iWL250 Wireless Terminal provides dependable 24/7 long-range wireless communication for portable payment processing. The powerful platform utilizes the latest technologies for powerful processing with a rapid printer (30 lines per second) and efficient mobile transaction speed. With integrated SIM card communication over the Rogers 3G Wireless network, the merchant can practically process transactions anywhere in Canada.
The iWL250 Wireless credit card terminal is the lightest and smallest on the market. Compact, easy to use and carry, it provides excellent comfort for payment cardholders and merchants alike. iWL250 accepts a wide range of payment options, including Chip and PIN, smart card, magnetic card, and contactless “Tap-and-Go”. Furthermore, it is designed to meet state-of-the-art security standards such as EMV and PCI. The intuitive user interface offers an unparalleled customer experience. It ensures effortless application in any environment with crystal clear readability, even outdoors in the sunlight.
Advantages of the iWL250:
- Wireless broadband connectivity (through Rogers 3G Cellular Network Data)
- Portability with GPRS wireless communication extending nationwide
- Ideal for Pay-at-Door and Pay-at-Table
- Supports multiple transaction types: Chip-and-PIN, signature-based Debit and Credit transactions with magnetic stripe, and Contactless cards (Tap & Go)
- Built-in thermal printer
- Extra long lasting Lithium-Ion battery
- Allows for entry of Gratuities of either a fixed amount or percentage of the invoice
- High contrast backlit LCD display allows for clear vision
- Approved EMV and PCI compliance
DON’T SACRIFICE POWER FOR MOBILITY
Wireless Long Range GPRS Technology is portable and powerful. Accept payments anywhere your customers are, instantly.
A DESIGN THAT WORKS
An intuitive, sleek interface enables customers to complete every transaction with ease, including “Tap-and-Go”.
Packs all the power and features of a full-sized model with the mobility that allows customers to make payments – anywhere, anytime.
Supports the latest international standards for security, ensuring all information and data remains safe.
- Mobile businesses