The cleanest method of collecting Laundry Payment
MONEXgroup’s Laundry CleanPay system provides an innovative and customized self-service payment technology that makes running a laundry facility seamless and tidy. CleanPay is proven in the market and is trusted in thousands of residential laundromats across Canada. Tenants no longer need cash for their laundry. They simply purchase and add money to their “laundry smartcard” via Credit or Debit card. MONEXgroup currently provides this solution nationwide supporting over 50 thousand machines.
The rugged steel kiosk contains an EMV compliant POS terminal for processing fast and secure Debit / Credit Card transactions to load up the laundry facility’s smartcard. CleanPay offers users several options including: purchasing a new laundry smartcard, adding value to the smartcard via Debit / Credit Card payment, tapping the smartcard to wirelessly transfer payment value information, and read the current balance. The kiosk is equipped with a thermal printer to issue receipts.
Advantages for Laundry Operators
For property managers and owners, CleanPay is the secure way to accept credit and debit card payments in laundry rooms. It provides tremendous convenience to residents and improves their laundry experience. Furthermore, it minimizes operational overhead by eliminating the burden of handling coin and the risk of theft.
Management of CleanPay requires virtually no on-site presence as it is simple to run remotely via the Web Based Terminal Management System. All kiosks are connected to an online server software which offers reporting intelligence plus advanced administrative tools.
Operators can obtain real-time reporting and diagnostics on all of their kiosks’ activity from a single dashboard. Information available includes daily sales volume, system usage, low receipt paper / low contactless card inventory warning, and value code generation for on-site customer refunds.
Operators no longer need to visit the laundry facility site to change system settings – they can be updated remotely. For instance, the vend amount can be quickly modified through the Web Based Terminal Management System. In fact, pricing can be customized by location through a single portal.
Advantages for Laundry Users
For building residents, MONEXgroup’s CleanPay system provides a superior level of convenience, accessibility and ease-of-use with innovative features.
Online Laundromat Visibility
Residents can view laundry machine / dryer availability status and time remaining on running machines via the Web or Smartphone, thus eliminating wasted trips to the laundry room.
Residents can book the machines and pay securely online via a Web interface or Smartphone device (Android / iPhone app). Users can apply generated Value Codes from the website at the kiosk to load credits onto their laundry smart cards. Alternatively, users can utilize their smartphone app to start the machine directly by taking a picture of the QR Code on the machine – the value is deducted from the smartphone.
An email alert or SMS text can be requested when machines are available or laundry is done. Users can relax in their residence and await text notifications rather than waiting for machine cycle completion in the laundry room.
Laundry CleanPay Features:
- Card dispenser – the kiosk can issue a newly purchased laundry smartcard
- No cash handling – Debit & Credit Card payments eliminate the cost of coin collection and related accounting inefficiencies
- Contactless technology – simply tap the smartcard on the contactless reader zone to load value or check the balance
- Network ready – kiosks are equipped with Ethernet connection or WiFi for high-speed communication
- Highly Secure – PCI standard security is utilized to encrypt and protect data
- EMV Compliant – EMV standard payment processing with Chip and PIN transaction authorization
- Thermal printer – Full-sized receipt printer with paper cutter
- Remote Kiosk Management – the kiosk is connected to a web-based software management system, enabling laundry operators to change kiosk settings for multiple sites remotely
- Online Reporting – real-time reporting and diagnostics on kiosks’ activity via a single online dashboard
- Value Code – online generated numerical Value Codes can be entered at the Kiosk to load credits on smart cards
- Text Notification – SMS text alert upon completion of laundry cycle or machine availability
- Web Interface – website based purchasing and booking option
- Smartphone App – Android / iPhone App enables mobile booking plus purchasing of credits and activation of machines
MONEXgroup’s CleanPay system is currently utilized in thousands of residential laundromats across Canada. The same technology capability is available for integration in a wide variety of other industries and applications including Transportation, Food, Ticketing, Events and Gaming.
Durable, convenient and easy-to-use Revalue Kiosk accepts Debit and Credit Cards
Eliminate the cost and burden of coin collection with secure EMV & PCI Compliant card transactions
Laundry facility operators can view online reporting, obtain system diagnostics, and change settings remotely through the Web Based Terminal Management System
Online Laundromat Visibility and Booking
Website or Smartphone App interfaces for residents to view laundry machine / dryer availability, book times, and purchase credits. Text message notifications alert the machine status.
- Multi-housing complexes
- Rental properties
- Apartments & Condominiums
- Academic Residences
- College & University Housing
- Hotels & Hostels