Increase your tips
Tipping is very common in certain industries such as hospitality, and having MONEXgroup’s Unattended Tip Payment Terminal is a great opportunity for your customers to convey appreciation directly to staff.
The system is easy to install, intuitive to use, and smoothly integrates with your existing setup.
A terminal that adds value to your organization
- Add new tippers that prefer electronic payments
- Change remotely pre-set amounts
- Allow customers to choose the tipping amount themselves
- Increase average tips amounts
- Attract customers to tip with intent
- Recapture customers who fell off over the years
- No more counting coin or making manual deposits
- Opportunity for theft is eliminated
- Improve speed of service and productivity
- Customers will keep coming back given the efficiency, and will enjoy the ease of use
- Improve efficiency of the queue
MONEXgroup’s Unattended Terminal is compatible with all equipment, including coin and timer models. The device functions thru WiFi or LTE (no cables needed), and it effortlessly integrates through with any other systems.
The device is waterproof, tamperproof, dirtproof, and comes with a 7-year warranty option. The system requires barely any maintenance, as there are no key injections involved.
Safe and secure payment options
The unit accepts all major debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), and mobile e-wallets (Apple Pay, Google Pay). The touchless or low-contact option makes it a highly sanitary option. The device is PCI compliant, ensuring full security and privacy of customer details, regardless of how they choose to pay.
Single integration point
MONEXgroup’s Unattended Terminal features a simple deployment that allows your business to deal with a single payment processor. This allows for easy expansion and ongoing support, upgrades and maintenance.
Reduce theft and reconciliation errors
The system allows you to easily and accurately reconcile cash and coin electronically, while reducing theft and human error (unlike when counting manually). There is an option to be fully cashless, and completely eliminate theft and error when accepting cards only.
Using an integrated mobile app, you can monitor in real-time the performance of your unattended kiosks and remotely interact with your payment terminals. This is also convenient for adjusting the displayed pricing in real-time, checking the terminal status, assigning permissions to managers, or reviewing transaction history.
Your web-based dashboard allows access to a full suite of reporting tools from any connected device. You can easily filter, sort and view all your data by location, device, date range, card type, etc. Knowing what drives your revenue is a significant advantage to making informed business decisions.
- Display: 3.5” full color LCD 320×480
- Processor: 32-bit Cortex-A9 secure CPU, 500MHz
- Memory: 128Mb Flash, 128Mb RAM
- Real-Time Clock Battery: backed up for data retention
- Magnetic Stripe Reader: ISO 1/2/3 track bi-directional ISO 7810/7811 (500,000 swipes)
- Smart Card Reader: EMV L1, ISO 7816 (1.8V, 3V, 5V), Synchronous and Asynchronous T=0 and T=1 protocol (500,000 insertions)
- Contactless Card Reader: EMV Contactless L1, ISO/IEC 14443 Type A/B, ISO 18092, MIFARE NFC
- Beeper: Integrated single-tone buzzer
- Communication: WiFi (802.11b/g/n), LTE, Bluetooth
- Peripheral Ports: 1xUSB-A (OTG), 1xUSB-B (Device), 1xLAN, 1xSMA, 1xMDB, 1xRS232
- Power Supply: MDB 10V-45V
- Operating Temperature: -31⁰F (-35⁰C) to +140⁰F (+60⁰C)
- High-level Resilience: IP56 Waterproofness, IK09 Vandal Resistance
- Physical Dimensions: 3.4” x 2.5” x 4.2” (WxDxH)
Jumpstart your business potential today with payment processing services from MONEXgroup