FIVE THINGS TO CONSIDER
Five Tips on Choosing the Right Payment Processing Provider. These five tips will free up your time and peace of mind – allowing you to focus on your business instead of your credit/debit card payment processing.
- REPUTABLE AND STABLE
- How long has the POS provider been in business? Look for a credit and debit card payment processing company that has been providing merchant accounts and services for at least 10 years as this ensures a mature, stable business with a solid reputationMONEXgroup Solution: Last year we settled billions of dollars in credit and debit card payment processing for our clients mobile, online and countertop payment solutions.
- TRANSPARENT PRICING
- Do they offer transparent pricing? The payment-processing rate you are given consists of more than just your Qualified Rate. There will also be charges for: the type of card being used (Debit, MasterCard, VISA or AMEX), transactions being processed as well as average credit and debit card transaction volume.MONEXgroup Solution: We work closely and provide full disclosure to all our clients.
- RESPONSIVE SUPPORT
- Do they have a merchant services team in place to support you through each stage of your business lifecycle? What you require from your payment processor today might not be what you require from your payment processor tomorrow – it is necessary to have a merchant services team available to assist you with any credit or debit card processing questions/concerns you might have.MONEXgroup Solution: Our administration, customer service, technical service, deployment and reporting teams provide a cross-section of talent that enables us to meet and respond to all of your payment processing needs as well as continuous support through each stage of your processing lifecycle.
- KEEP DATA HIGHLY SECURE
- Are they compliant with PCI DSS Security Standards and have security policies designed to safeguard sensitive credit and debit card payment information? Fraud affects business merchants of all sizes and in all industries – ensuring your payment processing is protected at the highest level.MONEXgroup Solution: For over a decade, MONEXgroup has been protecting the financial data of our small business merchants by delivering merchant services and accounts compliant with PCI DSS – designed to safeguard sensitive payment processing information.
- RELIABLE, SEVEN DAYS A WEEK SERVICE
- Do they have trained merchant service representatives who are available seven days a week to assist with trouble-shooting and to resolve issues regarding your merchant account? As a small business merchant your job never stops. You need a payment-processing provider who will be there when you need them to help you troubleshoot and resolve issues.MONEXgroup Solution: Our merchant services team consists of trained in-house payment processing representatives who are available seven days a week to provide you with reliable and best-in-class service.