The Vx810 found on this page has been discontinued due to future PCI security requirements. We recommend the Vx820 terminal as a leading edge alternative.
Security and Speed in Processing Payments
The Vx810 DUET offers fast transactions and flexible payment methods such as smart card, magnetic stripe, EMV chip technology, contactless and PIN-based transaction entry. It is ideal for high-volume processing, with the latest PCI standards for certified secure transactions, providing a swift and dependable in-store experience for customers.
An innovative aspect of the Vx810 Duet is its Dual design with an easy-to-use PIN Pad, removable from a base docking station which accommodates a thermal printer and facilitates high speed communication. The Vx810’s modular design allows merchants to expand the system and accept contactless payments through the “Tap & Go” add-on.
Advantages of the Vx810 DUET:
- Modular design with PIN Pad, docking station with printer, and “Tap-and-Go” add-on
- Easy-to-use with reliable and efficient payment processing
- Flexible payment options – supports EMV smart card transactions, contactless payments and magnetic stripe
- Modular expansion, Flexible payments
- Highly secure, multi-layer protection with Interac, PCI, PED, and EMV security certifications
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Interac (Chip and PIN), and Gift Cards
- High-speed (IP) with dial-backup option
- Supports cash back options for Debit transactions
- Provides an integrated thermal printer with graphics capabilities, prints 18 (LPS) lines per second
The Vx810 DUET continues to process even in the absence of IP connectivity with Dial Back-Up functionality. It supports fast multi-tasking and multiple connections in any store environment via USB, Ethernet and serial ports.
The Vx810 is ideal for high-volume and high-traffic environments such as Retail, Restaurants and Convenience Stores. A key feature is the Electronic Cash Register Interface (ECRi), which allows you to integrate and process transactions directly with your POS System.
BUILT FOR SPEED
With a user friendly and modern design, the VX810 is ideal for high traffic and high volume environments.
A high-resolution, white-back-lit display offers exceptional readability.
DIAL BACK-UP FEATURE
Continue processing even if your IP connectivity is unavailable.
Add-on module gives merchants the ability to seamlessly accept contactless “Tap & Go” payments.
- Convenience Stores
- Medical Office
- Beauty Salon